Thursday, February 15, 2024

The Return of the "Owls In Love"

I was inspired a couple of weeks ago to do more with my
Owls In Love.
So I created a film and a gif because
I love excess work apparently.

First the film.

The music is gone and it’s a low res screencast,

but you get the idea.

It was set to "Love" by Michael Bublé.

When the Owls look at each other in the second frame,

the song plays "you look at me..."

Awwww. 



Here's the GIF:
I realized the internet needed the
Owls In Love as a gif, so I made one.
Here’s the blue version, my fave.
Wouldn't it be fun to recreate it into a painting?
I think so.
By the way, it does not exist in this color,
I colorized a few versions in photoshop
to satisfy my own curiosity.
You can also see them at the end of the reel version.
I think it's super cute and makes me happy.
Maybe it will you, too?








No comments: