Sunday, February 25, 2024

A Night Gallery Painting? Find out!

I'm rather obsessed with the Night Gallery and The TwiNight Zone and have been for a long time. I'm not the only one. Creature Features released books and items on it.
Within the last week, El Gato Gomez released a OOAK painting and as soon as I saw it I thought of the Night Gallery. Then I read his text which said: "Tell me this would not be perfect for a Night Gallery reboot. We need a Night Gallery reboot!" I had to laugh. Yes and yes!
She photographed the painting at an angle so I photoshopped it straight so I could add it to this blog. Some lucky person snagged it, I wonder who? No way of knowing unless they share it online--and no it wasn't me. I have an area called "The Bluesway" and could have fit it in...

No comments: