Sunday, June 11, 2023

What Happened?

When someone changes who they once were and everyone can see that some sort of shift has occurred they sometimes ask themselves “what happened?”. That’s also often the end of it, they move on with their life.


Same goes for when someone suddenly dies, again people ponder: "what happened?". Sometimes they go in search of answers.


I witnessed this phenomenon with an old friend once many years ago. It was a shock that she was suddenly just gone, too young. She was a vibrant, happy person who made everyone laugh and popular so no one was expecting it. Was she popular though if everyone was blind-sided by it? Who was exactly asking her if she was ok and checking back in with her on a regular basis? It’s a loss that she is no longer here with us anymore. 


I had a major shift in my life in 2008. I’ve told many, many people about it over the years, usually all that does is create an uncomfortable atmosphere for both of us. Sometimes it makes people angry and they see you as less-than. What I was seeking was an answer to a major problem, I still am. I was dismayed that no one wanted to help me get to the actual root of it. I was, prior to what happened, well-connected with many friends.


Why did my tribe not care enough to take serious action to solve the key issue when they saw me in pain initially? Some can’t see pain and suffering. Some don’t want to see it until it explodes and becomes a big problem. What happened to me was something that scared other people, they didn’t want the association with someone with this issue. What was it? Maybe you know, maybe you don’t.


I want the back story of how it all came to be clarified and known while I still have the time to do so. I will write more later. I don’t want anyone wondering “what happened?” about me. I want you to know now. 


No comments: