Sunday, July 13, 2014

Here's my Vision. What is YOURS?


I belong to a Meetup called "Soul Sisters" and we get together weekly.
It's been great so far, and it embeds the spirit of helping one another.
We listen with compassion and help by offering suggestions
and options to aid in our future accomplishments.
It also provides solid friendships and support in the moment.

Every once in awhile someone will ask me what it is I want from
 living in Kauai so I thought I'd blog and make it clear:


My Kauai Vision
(The short version…yes, there's more)


ONE
I would like to add to the local economy by creating opportunities
 for others to grow and prosper on an island that is often
perceived as limiting in economic possibility.

TWO
I want to design and have someone build a Creative Studio
based on my plans which would ultimately support the above idea
in what will be output from the Studio. At the heart of it will be
a room for meetings for connecting and brainstorming on
future ideas that we can put into action. A cool hangout.
(See center of diagram):
(What will come out of here is too numerous to list right now.)


THREE
I want to create a unique space for Visitors who come to Kauai.
The intention is that the guests/friends/family will leave with
an experience that they will pass on through word of mouth to
others because it was so enchanting/magical/unique/fun or great.
[Have the vision of how to do this.]

The idea has several separate configurations:

1) AirBNB business
(Economical price point for the everyday traveler)

  2) Honeymooners Only
(More upscale for a one-of-a-kind Kauai experience)

3) Tiki Room
Continuity to the other businesses,
sell swag and merchandise, include local artists


FOUR
Create other unique businesses and merchandise that captures
the Aloha Spirit for our world wide visitors to take home with them

What do I need to make my dreams happen? Funding!

If you made it through this post, thank you!
I've always believed that life is about helping others
and creating positive memorable experiences,
that is why I have the drive to do the above--
to make the world a better place, and a lot more fun
both visually and with the memories we carry on with us.

Please list your dream below and have a great day!







No comments: