Friday, January 11, 2013

I own Kauai Island Housesitting...do you need a Housesitter?


Aloha! Do you need a getaway or going on vacation?
Have an emergency off the island?
You need Kauai Island Housesitting to come to your rescue!


<<< Click photo to see full-size ad >>>


Here's why you'll love me:

• Friendly
• Dependable
• Trustworthy and honest
• Easy-going and fun


Skills and traits you'll appreciate:

• Highly respectful of your needs, your privacy and your home
• Neat and organized
• Very clean
• Well-mannered, courteous and polite
• Extremely conscientious and mature
• Web savvy if you need contact/updates
• Socially conscious and aware
• Will work hard to make sure this is a

great experience for both of us


Important facts:


• No Drugs or alcohol issues
• Local
• Can provide references


If you are a pet-owner:

I am also wonderful with pets, most take an instant liking to me.

 I am very in tune with the needs of our furry friends and as a previous pet
owner understand just how precious they are to the homeowner.
 Love spending time with animals of all sorts.


Perks:

• I have gardening experience and can upkeep your land if needed.


About me:


As a designer, I am a highly creative idea person and self-employed.

I am originally from the Seattle area and alumni of
Washington State University with a degree in Communications/Advertising.
I am a full-time Kauai resident now.
With your response I will send you links to
learn more about me if you'd like.

Thank you so much for reading my ad and 
taking the time

 to consider me as an option, it is much appreciated.
I know that choosing the right housesitter is a critical decision
and I look forward to serving your needs as a Homeowner soon.

~ Sandra

Email:  riff@riffero.com


UPDATE: See my newest ad here



No comments: