Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New web in Kauai for Independent Filmmakers: IFOK


Storytelling and Filmmaking is an essential part of our existence
and now there's a new site for people in the film industry featuring
talents from Kauai: IFOK (Independent Filmmakers of Kauai).

Luckily for me, Tony LeHoven, one of the curators,
saw my mini flyer below and invited me to join:



I briefly met him at ArtSlam the year before so knew he was
an extremely talented and creative person so was excited by the idea.
I feel honored to be a part of this group and the 6th filmmaker to join.
Please take a look at my profile if you'd like to see more.
I used my page as an homage to my Father who certainly sparked
 a lot of my creativity as he used to always photograph
and document our family with his Rolleiflex camera.
I loved seeing that camera hanging around his neck.
I feel extremely grateful for his thoughtful actions. 
Find out more about my Dad, George Riffero, on IFOK, mahalo!!






No comments: