Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Even Internet Cats have a business card now...do you?



Why? Well let me explain.


I designed an about.me page until I get
my website up and running
(well, technically it's been launched for awhile,
it's just not ready for public consumption yet).
About Me is an AOL brainstorm (they do still exist!)
and they partnered with moo.com to bring new users 
a fun business card deal for only the price of shipping.
So basically you use your page design on the front of the card--
I also custom designed the back using my new logo.




Since I will only have 25 of these quirky cards,
they will indeed be collectible to the
lucky, random people who receive them.


I created another LE custom networking set once
for a Tony Robbins Unleash The Power Within event.

They were all hand numbered on the back:


Want your own card designed for you?
Email me!


No comments: