Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Amazing People! *~ Wendy ~*



Wendy is amazing.
Always has been, always will be.

Not because she is kind to me,
but because she is kind to so many people.

A giant thank you for the Valentine's package
she sent my way. Really appreciated...

Haven't had the best kickoff to the year
with my second hand surgery in January 
(mobility almost back now...yay!)
followed by the death of my beloved Suki dog in February.
I didn't own Suki, but she was very much like
my dog, we were together all the time.
I took this photo of her on February 1st, had no idea at the time
that she only had 3 more days left on the planet. 
You are missed, Suki!
Click to watch the tribute film I made for her.



Back to Wendy...


Sweetness...


Happiness!


xo Love one another! xo







No comments: