Monday, September 26, 2011

New mini for my Halloween Tree

I met this new person on Saturday and she's so talented! She does the most interesting exchanges with other artists once a month, and for the next meeting she is giving each participant the skeleton head charms pictured below. She was kind enough to give me one so I photographed it for my blog. The small beads actually came from a necklace that I beaded on a Hawaii cruise (one of those craft classes that they offer while you are stuck out at sea for too long) that she deconstructed and put to better use by adding her own skeleton bead:


I think they turned out great! They also create Artist Trading Cards and Fat Book pages that they swap. She brought over what the group has collectively manifested, I was impressed! The charm will be going on my Halloween tree soon. I also realized that I have several vintage mini animals pins, (including owls and cats), so I will be updating my Halloween Tree photos soon. 

No comments: